Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, the “ZACROS”)will implement information security measures in accordance with the importance of the information assets, based on the following policies, and will make efforts to prevent problems related to information security.
Compliance with laws and regulations
ZACROSwill comply with all applicable laws and regulations and standards concerning information security, as well as its internal rules.
ZACROSwill implement appropriate security measures, taking into consideration advances in technology and environmental changes, and maintain and improve information security.
Violation and accident response
ZACROSwill respond appropriately and swiftly and take corrective measures when information assets have been threatened or there isa violation of laws and regulations or internal rules.
Education, training, and awareness raisingIn order to implement appropriate and secure information security measures, ZACROSwill make the importance thereof known and will also make efforts to raise awareness through education and training.
Upgrading of internal structure
ZACROSwill establish and promote a management system with clearly defined roles to continually make improvements to respond to changes in the environment.
ZACROSwebsite (https://www.zacros.co.jp/, hereinafter, “Website”) is operated byZACROS.Before using the Website, please read the following terms, and please use the Website only if you agree to these terms.
All rights regarding all content listed on the Website belong to ZACROSor are being used by ZACROSbased on licenses. Therefore, the unauthorized use, reproduction or transfer of any content listed on the Website is prohibited.
Rights concerning the Websiteand each trademark, service mark, and trade name appearing on the Website belong to ZACROSor the owners of individual rights or trademarks used under licenses or other legal authority. Except as permitted by the Trademark Act and other acts, using the same without the consent of ZACROSis prohibited under the Trademark Act, etc. Please contact ZACROSin advance to obtain written consent.
Extreme care has been taken to ensure that the content provided on the Website (hereinafter, “Content”)is accurate; however, no guarantees are made regarding the accuracy, security, or correctness of the Content itself.
Links to the Website may be established, with the exception of the case where the purpose is contrary to public order or morality or the manner is not in compliance with the Copyright Act and the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. Please notify us through the Inquiries page if you wish to establish a link to the Website.
Please note that the URL to the content is subject to change without notice.
ZACROSshall not be held liable for any trouble, loss, or damage arising from the information listed on the Website or the use of the Website.The information listed on the Website is subject to change, and the operation of the Website itself is subject to suspension or discontinuation at any time without notice. ZACROSshall not be held liable for any damages arising from the changes made to the Website, or the suspension ordiscontinuation of the Website for any reason whatsoever.
Please note that ZACROS will not be held liable for any reason whatsoever for trouble regarding links or for the content contained on other websites linked to the Website.
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “ZACROS”) will handle information related to living individuals that enables a specific individual to be identified (including information that can easily be collated with other information and thereby allow a specific individual to be identified), (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) based on the following policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations
ZACROS will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations, guidelines of related ministries and agencies, internal rules, etc. that provide for the handling of personal information.
Acquisition and use of Personal Information
ZACROS will acquire Personal Information of persons who make inquiries via ZACROS Website, such as their name, address, and phone numbers.
Furthermore, ZACROS may automatically acquire customer information that is linked together with Personal Information, upon a customer’s access to the Website, such as information on the browser being used, page browsing history, IP address, and cookies, within the scope of the purposes of use of access information.
ZACROS will use such information for the following purposes:
- To conduct transactions required for business activities, such as the development, manufacturing, and sales of goods handled by ZACROS.
- To exercise rights and perform obligations based on the Commercial Code and to conduct management, such as the preparation of data under prescribed standards of various laws and regulations.
- Personal Information of employment seekers will be used in the hiring process and to engage in various types of communication required in such process.
- To respond to various inquiries addressed to ZACROS.
- To provide information regarding the sales of goods and services handled by ZACROS, related after-sales services, and for new products and services.
ZACROS will not, unless consent has been obtained from the inquirer in advance or where permitted under laws and regulations, use Personal Information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use mentioned above.
As an alternative to the above, the user may, from the browser settings, suspend cookie functions. However, please note that in such case, some parts of the services may become unavailable.
Management of Personal Information
ZACROS will take necessary measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage in respect of Personal Information and will manage Personal Information in an appropriate manner.
In addition, ZACROS will appropriately supervise its employees with respect to the handling of Personal Information, and in the case where the handling of Personal Information is to be outsourced, ZACROS will supervise the outsourcee to ensure that it appropriately manages the Personal Information.
Providing Personal Information to a third party
ZACROS will not provide the Personal Information of an inquirer to a third party unless consent has been obtained in advance from the inquirer or in the case where said provision is permitted under laws and regulations, such as where Personal Information is to be outsourced within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
Disclosure, correction, and suspension of use, etc. of Personal Information
In the event an inquirer wishes to know the purpose of use of his/her own Personal Information, or wishes to have the same disclosed, corrected, or its use suspended, etc., he/she should contact the following point of contact. When a request for disclosure, etc., has been received from an inquirer, ZACROS will verify whether the request has been made by the inquirer himself/herself, and when verified, will respond to it as provided for in laws and regulations.
Point of contact for inquiries: Email email@example.com
Upgrading of internal structure
ZACROS will implement internal education for ZACROS’s directors, employees, dispatched employees, etc., to comply with laws and regulations, guidelines issued by various related ministries and agencies, and its internal rules that provide for the handling of Personal Information. In addition, ZACROS will appoint a person responsible for handling Personal Information of customers and conduct regular audits.
Please contact the point of contact for inquiries mentioned earlier if you have any comments or questions regarding ZACROS’s handling of Personal Information. ZACROS will respond swiftly and appropriately if it receives from an inquirer any complaints regarding the handling of a Personal Information.
ZACROS will review this policy as necessary upon changes to laws and regulations, and will make efforts for its improvement. Revisions to this policy will be published on ZACROS’s Website. We request you to regularly check the same.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a mechanism that temporarily records data on the user’s computer through the browser when the user visits websites. Cookies record information concerning the user’s terminal and the number of visits made to a site and are used as a means of identifying users as visitors accessing the site. Cookies do not identify individual users.
About the purpose of cookie use ZACROS uses the browsing history of visitors to the Website gathered by cookies for the following purposes:
- To improve site visitor convenience.
- To display optimum advertisements on ZACROS’s Website or affiliated third party websites, based on the usage of the Website.
- To survey the number of the Website users and traffic.
- To improve ZACROS’s services.
- To solve technical issues regarding ZACROS’s services.
- To propose and provide goods and services to our customers.
- Cookies may be used to improve the service levels of other services, etc.
ZACROS’s Website uses Google Analytics, an access analysis tool provided by Google. In addition to acquiring user behavior information through the cookie function, Google Analytics will also simultaneously measure user attribute data, such as age, sex, and areas of interest, from Google’s advertising networks, etc., but will not acquire information that will identify the individual.
In addition, cookies used on our Website may use services of ad distributors and include third party cookies, such as the following, to distribute advertisements to persons who have made previous visits to the website.
Please refer to the webpage of each company for the information gathered using these third party cookies, the purpose of use of such cookies, etc.
- Google (external site)
- Yahoo Japan Corporation (external site)
- Meta (external site)
- LinkedIn (external site)
1 Disabling cookies from your browser settings
By changing the browser settings, the customer may, on his/her own, accept or reject cookies or have a warning displayed when accepting a cookie.
However, the content of the services will be restricted and the services may not be provided normally.
- Google Chrome （external site）
- Microsoft Internet Explorer （external site）
- Microsoft Edge （external site）
- Mozilla Firefox （external site）
- Apple Safari （external site）
2 Disabling third party cookies (suspend ad distribution)
If you do not wish to receive advertisements via third party cookies, you may disable (opt-out) them through the websites of the following companies:
- Opt-out from Google Analytics（external site）
- Opt-out from Google advertisements（external site）
- Opt-out from Yahoo! Japan advertisements （external site）
- Opt-out from Meta advertisements （external site）
Point of contact for inquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “ZACROS”) will, in all procurement transactions, endeavor to be fair, just, transparent, and straightforward, and will comply with laws and regulations, execute contracts, and conduct operations rationally, to earn the trust of our customers and all of our stakeholders, as our partners in business.
Compliance with laws and regulations, social norms and RBA Code of Conduct*
ZACROS will conduct conscientious procurement activities based on corporate ethics, in compliance with the laws and regulations of each country, social norms, and the RBA Code of Conduct,
*Responsible Business Alliance Code of Conduct
The RBA Code of Conduct, formally CSR Alliance, stipulates standards regarding the supply chain to ensure safety in the work environment, to treat workers with respect and dignity, and to be responsible to the environment and conduct operations ethically.
Priority on the environment
ZACROS will conduct procurement activities with due consideration for conservation of the global environment and reduction of environmental load.
ZACROS will continually pursue technologies of high value and open its doors wide to provide opportunities for fair business transactions, based on the premise of free competition.
ZACROS will place importance on the relationship of trust formed based on mutual understanding between us and our business partners and will conduct activities aiming for continued mutual growth.
ZACROS will appropriately manage the confidential information of business partners that comes to our knowledge in the course of business.
Procurement Policy Supplementary Document: Requests to our business partners
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “ZACROS”) will endeavor to comply with the RBA Code of Conduct and ZACROS’s Code of Ethics together with our business partners to contribute to the development of society, aiming for sound and sustainable growth. This will be realized with the cooperation of our business partners. Accordingly, we request proactive efforts to be made for the following items:
Compliance with related laws and regulations, social norms, and the RBA Code of Conduct.
In addition to those mentioned below, please comply with the laws and regulations, social norms and the RBA Code of Conduct that apply in countries and regions where you conduct your business.
- Compliance with labor related laws and regulations, including prohibition of child and forced labor.
- Respect for basic human rights, such as prohibition of discrimination.
- Protection of intellectual property rights.
- Compliance with export and import related laws and regulations.
- Severance of ties with anti-social forces.
Response to Conflict Mineral issues
ZACROS considers efforts toward conflict minerals as its social responsibility and will promote efforts to eliminate the use of raw materials that use conflict materials mined or extracted using improper funds or by illegal means, as well as components and parts that contain these materials. To this end, ZACROS will conduct surveys and due diligence regarding the supply chain using the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT), which reflects the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas. We request our business partners to also cooperate in dealing with this response to conflict minerals.
In addition to respecting basic human rights, ZACROS requests you to establish a voluntary standard and to maintain a safe and healthy workplace environment.
ZACROS requests you to organize systems for environmental conservation, such as the acquisition of ISO14001, etc., and to take a positive approach to environmental conservation activities, as well as to make efforts for the use and manufacturing of parts and materials with lower environmental loads in consideration of resource conservation.
ZACROS requests you to establish management structures regarding safety, hygiene, environment, quality, labor, etc., in line with the provisions included in the contracts and agreements with ZACROS, such as basic transaction contracts and individual contracts, and to continually implement improvement activities.
ZACROS requests you to make constant efforts to improve technical strength and for technical innovation to provide products and services that meet customer needs.
ZACROS requests you to provide high-quality products and services that satisfy the specifications required by ZACROS, with thorough optimization from the development and design stage and through strict implementation of change management.
Supply and provision structure
ZACROS requests you to provide a secure product supply and prompt services to meet delivery times and to organize a stable but flexible supply and provision structure for products and services to enable responses to be taken against a sudden fluctuation in demand. Furthermore, ZACROS requests you to establish plans regarding measures to reduce supply and provision risks, such as the establishment of preliminary measures and structural upgrading, to deal with unforeseen situations, such as disasters.
ZACROS requests you to make continuous cost reduction efforts in order to provide competitive products and services.
ZACROS requests you to conduct sound and stable business management for continuous business transactions. In addition, ZACROS requests you to provide financial information and company information required to confirm these points.
ZACROS requests you to organize a structure to prevent the leakage of confidential information, and to strictly maintain the confidentiality of information that comes to your knowledge through business transactions with ZACROS.
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “ZACROS”) hereby establishes the following “Social Media Policy,” based on the following principles, regarding the operations of its official social media account and the participation of its directors and employees on social media.
Purpose of Social Media Participation
ZACROS will send out information on ZACROS through social media, will endeavor to establish even better communications with our customers, and strive to become a company loved by our customers everlastingly. The following are the purposes of our participation in social media:
- To deliver the appeal of ZACROS products and services to our many customers.
- To receive opinions and requests regarding ZACROS products and services and use them for improvements.
- To enhance customer satisfaction, trust in ZACROS, and brand value through sincere dialogue with our customers.
Attitude for Social Media Participation
All directors and employees of ZACROS, regardless of the organization or form of employment, understands that social media is a platform for communications based on personal connections, is generally open to the public globally, and understands that information once transmitted cannot be completely retracted. Participation in social media shall be done in a moderate and sensible manner while being aware of the following.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the given country and region, and observe related social norms and internal rules in line with the Group Code of Ethics.
- We will actively provide information to have our participating customers enjoy beneficial experiences.
- We will take care of the content of information and the way it is transmitted so as not to provide any false information or misunderstanding.
- We shall promptly provide apologies and make corrections in case any false information or expressions to cause misunderstands has been made.
- We shall comply with the rules of each social media platform opened and operated by third parties and shall honor the culture and manners of each.
- We shall respect intellectual properties, privacy rights, and other rights of third parties and take care not to hurt their reputation.
In addition, any statements made by persons related to ZACROS or those claiming to be ZACROS in social media accounts other than accounts identified as an “Official Account” by ZACROS, do not necessarily represent the views of ZACROS. Please refer to “Community Guidelines” for details.
Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “ZACROS”) has established the following community guidelines (hereafter, “Guidelines”) to realize better communications with our customers on X, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other SNS related accounts (hereinafter, collectively “Account”). Before using the Account, please review and agree with the Guidelines. Using the Account will deem that you have agreed to the Guidelines.
The Account shall be used to transmit ZACROS information and as a platform for communications.
Access to Basic Information
ZACROS makes no warranties of any kind with respect to completeness, accuracy, usefulness, currency, or appropriateness, etc., of information, programs, and all matters related to various services provided in the Account. Furthermore, no warranties regarding the accuracy, legitimacy, morality, currency, appropriateness, and all other aspects of information (comments, photographs, and videos) posted to the Account by customers shall be provided.
ZACROS shall not be held liable for any damage incurred by the customer, either directly or indirectly, caused by the use or not being able to use the Account, or the use of or not being able to use any link destination from the Account. In addition, ZACROS shall not be held liable for any accidents, disputes with third parties, breach of rules set forth by administration, and all other issues occurring from the use of the Account (including posting and comments made by other users or from third parties).
With the exception of cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of ZACROS, including the cases mentioned above, ZACROS shall not be held liable for any damages, loss, or disadvantages, etc., arising from the use of the Account.
The rights to all trademarks, logos, service marks, images, etc., used in the Account shall belong to ZACROS or the rights holder of the copyright unless specifically stated otherwise, and are protected by laws related to intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to copyrights, design rights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, and knowhow).
The customer may not use any information provided through the Account beyond the scope permitted by laws, such as for personal use, etc., in compliance with the Guidelines.
Copyright, etc., of content posted by the customer will belong to the individual making the post. However, by posting, the customer is deemed to have granted royalty-free worldwide non-exclusive rights to use all or a part of the said content to ZACROS without payment of compensation to the customer, for the purpose of advertising and promoting its use in printed materials, member newsletters, home pages, SNS, etc., (including the right to reproduce, process, translate, publish, sub-license, etc.), and deemed to have agreed not to exercise the moral rights of the author to ZACROS.
In addition, the customer is deemed to have understood that ZACROS may revise or modify posted content and make changes to customer’s contents, etc., in order to adapt it to various media.
Prohibited Items and Deletion of Posts
In order to ensure better communications in the Account, please refrain from taking following actions when using the Account. If ZACROS determines that a customer’s actions fall under any of the following, measures that ZACROS considers necessary may be taken, such as deleting posts or blocking accounts without notice. The subject shall not object to such decision.
Furthermore, even in the case where no action has been taken by ZACROS on acts where the following should apply, this does not mean that ZACROS has accepted or approved such acts after the fact, and shall not be considered to be a representation that ZACROS will not take any measures against such acts in the future.
- Acts that are against public order and morals, criminal acts, and acts that adversely affect the mind or body of the young or any acts that are likely to do so.
- Acts that may slander, insult, or damage the reputation or credibility of ZACROS or third parties.
- Acts that may disrupt the operations of ZACROS.
- Acts that may infringe on the property rights (including trademark rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights), and privacy rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, and other rights of ZACROS or third parties.
- Acts where the objective is to profit through the Account or related to the Account without consent of ZACROS.
- Expression of sexual, obscene, violent, or discriminatory acts, and other acts that cause discomfort to third parties.
- Acts that may disrupt the smooth operation of the Account or cause trouble to third parties.
- Acts of expressions that mislead third parties such as personal experiences, feelings, or gossip without grounds.
- Election activities or the like, acts related to politics or religion, acts that solicit membership to religious groups or any other groups or organizations.
- Acts that identify, disclose, or leak personal information (including information that can be easily matched with other information, thereby identifying a particular individual).
- Acts that impersonate ZACROS or third parties including persons related to ZACROS.
- Acts of expression that provide names and products of other companies, and comparison with others.
- Acts with the purpose of advertising or solicitation, such as advertisements, affiliates, etc.
- Acts of using the Account with the ID of another customer.
- Acts to obtain, disclose, and provide IDs and passwords of other customers.
- Acts in breach of the laws of Japan, or any country or region where the customer is, when using the Account.
- Acts to disclose the privacy of persons related to ZACROS or a third party.
- Acts that generate an artificial high-load access.
- Acts to falsify, plagiarize, or delete information on the Account.
- Acts to post or transmit harmful computer programs, etc.
- In addition to the above, any and all acts that are judged to be inappropriate by ZACROS based on the above items.
We make no promises to respond to any comments received on the Account. We also do not reply to direct messaging (DM).
Please use the Inquiry Form if you have any inquiries, opinions, etc., regarding ZACROS, its products, or the Account.
Revision of Services and Terms
ZACROS reserves the right to revise the Guidelines without prior notice or approval of customers. The Guidelines after revision shall become effective upon publication on the website, or by any other methods of publication, by ZACROS. Please check the website regularly.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The Guidelines are governed by the laws of Japan. Furthermore, Tokyo District Court shall be the court with exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any disputes arising between the customer and ZACROS regarding the Account and its related services.
List of ZACROS Official Accounts
- Fujimori Kogyo Co., Ltd.（https://jp.Linkedin.com/company/zacros）
- Fujimori Kogyo ZACROS [Official]（https://twitter.com/ZACROS_jp）
- Fujimori Kogyo ZACROS Official Channel